Martha And The Muffins - Echo Beach (40 year Anniversary) - New Remixes
- Echo Beach (Rework by BASS)
- Echo Beach (Lee Groves Remix - Radio Edit)
- Echo Beach (RSD aka Rob Smith Vocal Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubblestandart Remix Radio Edit)
- Echo Beach (Robo Bass Hifi “118 bpm” Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubmatix 2020 Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dreadzone Remix)
- Echo Beach (Pulsinger & IRL Vocal Remix)
- Echo Beach (Mob Remix)
- Echo Beach (Lee Groves Remix Extented Version)
- Echo Beach (Salz Dub)
- Echo Beach (Dubblestandart Remix - Dub Echo)
- Echo Beach (Reverend Echo “Mombak”Remix)
- Echo Beach (Robo Bass Hifi “140 bpm” Remix)
- Echo Beach (Paralyzer Tech Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubblestandart Dub)
- Echo Beach (Dubblestandart Echo Dub)
- Echo Beach (Pulsinger & IRLDub Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubblestandart Vocal Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubmatix 80s Remix)
- Echo Beach The Disco Boys - Dub Remix)
- Echo Beach (Dubinator Remix)
All tracks written by Marke Gane (lyrics and music) Published by EMI Music Publ.
Release DetailsLABEL : ECHO BEACH
SERIAL : ECHO BEACH EB155
DATE : December 11, 2020
FORMAT : (Digital only)
Martha And The Muffins - Echo Beach (40 year Anniversary) - New RemixesDecember 11, 2020
Germany's finest (as far as progressive sounds and flows are concerned) dub label, named Echo Beach and inspired by the lyrics and spirit of that track, has set out to pay tribute to this song which is more than a classic. The first remix tribute (30 year anniversary) of Echo Beach, done by a couple of international renowned remixers. and released on the Echo Beach has already enjoyed a strong reputation world wide. Marki Gane, the original composer of Echo Beach and still a member of Martha And The Muffins – and also married to Martha Johnson (lead singer of the band Martha And The Muffns - enthused: `It sounds as if the original ECHO BEACH was shot into outer space, hit a planet and floated back to earth in pieces...!!!
NOW – 40 years later - after Echo Beach was written - the Echo Beach label proudly presents the 40th Anniversary Remixes and the full and essentiel: ... it is one of those tunes that on first hearing you like, but can`t exactly place why, and by 30 seconds into the spin you´re close to falling in love. You just have to go with it and this seductively simple number is just that. Don´t try to understand it just accept this as love at first sight.
Martha Johnson the female vocalist of ECHO BEACH said recently:
We all feel time. It goes too slow or too fast. Everything today seems to come and go in a flash and is so disposable and easily replaced.
Perhaps this is why a reflective song like Echo Beach is still so popular. The sentiment expressed in the lyrics and music is universal and lasting. 2020 marks fourty years since the song that Mark Gane wrote and I sang was first heard around the world. The passage of time only makes the song more nostalgic for many people who hear it and recall a special time in their lives.
YThe reinvention of Echo Beach by so many artists brings new life and a new audience to the song. After all, don’t we all long to get back to the beach?