DANCE A DUB - LEE GROVES Dubtraphobic Remixes
- Seanie T (Dub Pistols) – Punky Reggae Party (6:01)
- Ari Up – Island Girl (5:10)
- Lee Scratch Perry - Chase The Devil (5:52)
- Martha And The Muffins – Echo Beach (5:10)
- Horace Andy – Money Money (5:11)
- Dubblestandart feat. Ken Boothe – When I Fall In Love (6:03)
- Dubblestandart feat. David Lynch - Chrome Optimism (5:14)
- Dubblestandart feat. Lee Scratch Perry – Blackboard Jungle (5:33)
- iLLBiLLY HiTEC feat. Kinetical - Rude Boy Talk (5:19)
- Rude Boy feat. Kardi Tivali – Superstylin (6:08)
- Dubxanne feat. Earl 16 – Message In A Bottle (5:56)
- Dub Syndicate feat. U Roy – Dub Is All I Got (5:22)
- Seanie T (Dub Pistols) – Armagideon Time (5:44)
- Rude Boy feat. Kardi Tivali – Pump Up The Volume (6:26)
Release DetailsLABEL : ECHO BEACH
SERIAL : ECHO BEACH EB148
DATE : March 26, 2021
FORMAT : (CD & Digital)
DANCE A DUB - LEE GROVES Dubtraphobic RemixesMarch 26, 2021
Lee Groves started in 1979 - at the age of 8 – his love affair with music by walking up to a Bontempi Electronic Organ in UK department store “Debenhams” and playing it. After being brought up in a house where his Dad’s eclectic taste in music shaped my life forever. Lee Groves was always writing and composing music throughout my schooling and got heavilyinto MIDI and sequencers as soon as I could. Lee Groves is a British born, and now Brooklyn based music composer, producer and writer. In his East Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY studio he is able to make vibe happen for production.
In his carrer he worked with a lot artist and producers on many interesting collaborations like Marti Frederikson (Aerosmith producer), indigenous Australian “Global Groove” artist Tjupurru as well as for Gwen Stefani, Depeche Mode, Janet Jackson (he produced the music for Janet Jackson’s Superbowl Halftime show…), Goldfrapp, Black Eyed Peas, Yello, Terminalhead, Ruts DC, Fatboy Slim, Norman Cook, Coldcut to name but a few…! Lee Groves formed and positioned himself as a internationally highly acclaimed dance alternative electronic producer. His love breaks, break beat, dub and eclectic merged into a lot remix work and DJ residency at John Digweed’s Bedrock club at Heaven, London and also at London’s now defunct Turnmills club.
Lee Grove was highly interested in picking classic tunes from the echo beach catalogue to make them DANCE A DUB. A brilliant and mind setting album with higly acclaimed dub energy. BIG !!!